Ramos Pinto

STORY

Ramos Pinto was founded in 1880 and, for several decades, its history has been marked by a balance between innovation and respect for tradition. The House is known for producing and selecting the best grapes, its knowledge of terroir and for pioneering the launch of New Douro wines all over the world. Today, Ramos Pinto retains its position as a traditional House producing top quality wines. In the quest for excellence, Ramos Pinto is independently run to this day, which enables the House to conduct continuous technical and technological research. Ramos Pinto owns four estates in the Douro: Quinta do Bom Retiro and Quinta da Urtiga, in the heart of the region, as well as Quinta dos Bons Ares and Quinta de Ervamoira in the Douro Superior. We are committed to improving our bond with nature and the environment, which we are working towards through organic farming and increasing biodiversity in the vineyard. This is a legacy which we are proud to leave to future generations.
Welcome to the Ramos Pinto Wine World!